sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

Memories


Part -1


Beat on my face again

Spit at me

Tears are unnecessary now

I don't care


Wastin' my time

Time passes by

The clock ticks

and I enjoy it


Crashin', your words are so meaningless

So now you want to break the silence

You know I'm not about


I'll never look into your eyes again

Don't ever try to talk to me

All that things

aren't that forgettable


I'm not wrong

You ought to know

I won't be broken

Anger leads me

You'll feel me cold

Unimportant mercy

You can't read my mind


Part-2


The days burned

and you pay for the unforgiveness

And on my own

I still drown

into the nothingness


I don't allow myself to make a noise

And oh you love to try to hurt me

that's your favorite game


Once again

I retain my own pain

And you can see it's not real

when I try to speak


And I can't remember

lost good memories

All I see is what you did to me


And it doesn't matter

if now I'm bound

It doesn't matter

how you feel

For life

Now nothing else matters

But holdin' back the hate for you


Part-3


And holdin' hands mean betrayal

and nothing remains


The eyes reveal a self indulgence

to buy your will


Then it gets dark

just like were blinded

And you won't be sorry


Goin' back in time

is like goin' back to hell


When you're around

I don't feel togheter

And home is a lie


I don't mind

if you don't mind

I won't cry

if you won't cry

And in your circle of regrets

I'm not there for you .




Um comentário:

Gustavo disse...

you are one angry little chick, you know that?