domingo, 16 de novembro de 2008

Emptiness

And I like the darkness
Well I do
And I don't deny
Not this time
And I send you a smile

And watch around you
It's right before the eyes
Everybody is your enemy
And see how it can feel so right

And I'm not sorry
Don't go think I'm lonely
For my sorrow is my strenght
And how I love that
Don't try to save me
That's just me
It's just ironic
Suddenly pain feels good

Always when I search myself
it's someone else I find
And it's so weird
Sometimes I can't even
keep holdin' my smilin' mask

Before all my fears turn into rage
And all my tears lead me astray
Maybe I'll try to say
how I can drive you mad
See your hands are shakin' now

Know how it feels
to be played a fool?
Know how it's like
to be all in silence?

Sorry but now you see
how you have been deceived
all along
by yourself
and you live your own mourn

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

"For my sorrow is my strenght"

Mandou! mandou! Mandou! mandou!

Eu sei como eh isso Bah, pode crer q eu sei...