domingo, 16 de novembro de 2008

Stun you

Full of rage
Your heart is just sorrow
Searchin' for somethin'
All this time waitin'
Crawlin'
for the woe's just startin'

My lonely soul
to be yours...

Within,confoundin' me
Judgin' me
Invadin' my mind
Save my life
Hold me awake
lack nothin' left

Can't remember my latest laugh

Feel your lips...little by little comin' undone

Memoried your eyes
that leave their mark
on my compassionate heart
Oh what if I could turn back in time
And leave you behind

Leave me be,leave me alone
in the dark
which I find precious
for light blinds me
it scents me

I'm not a slave of source
Bow down your spear

Slit me,deeply
Stop from me,stun me
Sufferin',tarry in me

Can't remember my latest laugh
My words come undone
Oh what if I
could turn back in time

Keep satisfied,lost inside

Nenhum comentário: