sábado, 22 de novembro de 2008

Nighthoughts


Guilty,into raveneyes,rage
Always when night comes to cover us
The wounds in our souls cry in cruel breathes
And their tears come to drown my darkned heart

I deliver my mind to the light
And my cold spirit tamed by loneliness

The hope was few,the roses sorrounded us
Now the foolish dreams were left behind
And they survive into night memories

And now my curse and I
Sail on torment waters
And the fallen angels
keep us from the doors to open

Masquerade and lost
enshrined under moonlight
And the death wishes,and smell of blood
are still in us
and we remain
waitin' for the life

And the demons of the lies
once revealed,frightned with raped words
It's just one more night to bear

Under your wings of sadness
I see descendin' the snow
on the tomb of your joy
This grey and silent grave.

Nenhum comentário: