sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

Blinding Stare

domingo, 16 de novembro de 2008
Blindin' stare


Don't look this deep in my eyes


Cuz you will find


out what my words are tryin' to hide




My eyes are dreamless


I can't look at yours


For breathin' without you


For all I can't undo


All leads straight to you


in my head




I miss you




When you don't know I'm there


I can't stop watchin' you


And I feel you in another arms


but mine


I'm losin' again


I get blind


on starin' at you


it makes me love you


It hurts




Don't say things I want to hear


Sonorously takin' over me


It's somethin' that I can't bear




And I'm on the ground


You don't know,for you I'm bound


I forgive you,darlin'


For you won't be here


The truth to face


Don't ever wonder I'm fallin'




Don't look this deep in my eyes


They reveal what my words try to hide


I just can't look at yours


cuz of what I feel


Can't believe




Don't look this deep in my eyes


Cuz I just get blind


Don't want you to see


what I try to hide




These words stuck in my throat


Can't face your stare

Nenhum comentário: