sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

Under your spell

domingo, 16 de novembro de 2008
Under your spell


Still the louder shout a whisper


And the eyes don't cry


It's just that I wish


I could hold that moment


It's takin' over me completely




So hard to find the words


Then night comes again and again


Like a wish of death


Then you learn my heart is in your hands


For now I bleed




And the look in your eyes


It's like you stare in wonder


And I drown within your lies


Once more you'll deceive me


And I know


So let's just get it over




I miss you


for all we had


can't you all understand


I just can't forget




All the things with you are just like never before


And all I ever wanted was to know


if I'll see you again


and I'm waitin'


soon I'll be broken again

Nenhum comentário: