sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

Fallen

Part 1- Lullaby




I swore


I'll love you 'till the end




Heaven in its cruel face


For my tearstains


Dryin' fast




Your heart beats in my head


.. your heart bleeds in my hand






Part 2- Fallen




How blind you are


You'll lose everything!




They betrayed you


You long for the death you deserved


but lonely.




Spit at you, at your tomb


All this time they faked




Blink your eyes,


beloved, to see a cold word


Believe and receive


All returnin' to you




"Destiny puppet, forgotten


a ghost memory,left behind


Fool and undone. "






Part 3- Hell




I see


A phantom mist


Dwell in us our farewell


Light the fire, light the hope


in our souls


They dwell in hell






Part 4-Circus




Pour in me your temptation


Unblessed it seduces


While I stare in wonder


You lock me with chains of hell




Bury his heart


Heart of stone


Buried his heart


When did it turn to stone?




Astray, I hate what I've become


For I choosed you


I can't cry because of what it shows


I don't die for I smile for


I bever knew who you are




Scars caused by your words


Arrows they were


They still bleed and yearn




To posses you, to own you


I trully wished to hate you, you weak


Hear my low lullaby




Have you ever fallen?


Have you ever cried?


Have you ever wanted?


Have you ever lied?




I forgive you, blamin' you


To tame you, to have you


To love you, to kill you


For after forever..




In the end,


I'm a liar


For night was never mine

Nenhum comentário: