sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

Undone

Draws on all the pages


and the walls


Trees have dropped their leaves


and the flowers withered


And to hell with the loveletters


with so many tearstains


Do I really have to stay in mourn




Long hours of loneliness


I'm goin' to my own burial


I can see


tearstains along the path


Ceased the shout


that brought the mourn for me




How's the taste of death ?


White weapons seducin' me


While


the mirror reveals the greatest lie




Your voice drownin' me


in flakes of snow


seems like arrows fallin' from heaven




I lie here so deep


Come melt the ice


And wipe away these thoughts




How's the taste of death ?


White weapons seducin' me


While


The mirror reveals the greatest lie




And the arrows fall from heaven


While


what lies here is me

Nenhum comentário: